Monday, March 06, 2006

The night that never was

Let me just run down some facts of last Saturday

I would LIKE to blame whatever rookie schedules a game featuring 2 top 25 teams at 11am.....but I won't


FACT: I consumed 14 Rum and Cokes before 3pm

FACT: I know this because I remember NOTHING AFTER 3pm (just have reciepts)

FACT: I opened and closed tabs on more than one occasion while I did NOT leave the bar

FACT: I made a Sunday Brunch Date

FACT: I was in handcuffs for a nice stretch of time

FACT: I crashed a Birthday Party

FACT: I woke up nude, but alone :(


The Ol Paigniac is taking it OFF of 11 for a while.....big, HUGE, thanks to the 2 friends that saved my life by taking my keys.....although I have always wanted to leave a good looking corpse....I hope it's not this soon.

Only good/funny aspect is that I rescheduled the date.....So I have a blind date with a girl I guess I have already met

now come the questions....

QUESTION: Considering the state I was in, what kind of girl can I really expect to find here? I mean these aren't even beer goggles I had on

QUESTION: Due to the 815 area code, should I be expecting not only a young one, but possibly a Joliet young one?

QUESTION: How do I meet this girl out somewhere, since I don't know who she is?


I'll keep you abreast folks.....all 2 viewers of you

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Whoa, I just read your whole page.

:eek

:D

10:03 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please provide an update on this.

Thanks

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter