Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Football season has replaced Christmas

No longer to get that feeling of a fat man in the velor sprinkling my family room with kung fu gripped action figures, or dinosaurs that turn into robots

I love my family, and always appreciate a new shirt, and some gift cards....but

FOOTBALL SEASON

it's better than strip clubs

it's better than dollar double cheeseburgers

it's better than 3 vicodin and a lazy sunday in the hammock

it's better than god rubbing my tummy!


In aticipation of this glorious occasion I will feature a new football hero sporatically......I won't give a timeframe, because I never do


but today I bring you

one of my personal heros














If you have never witnessed White Lightning....you better axe someone

If your dad doesn't know....ask how you were conceived with him having no actual balls

In a game today featuring aligator armed men named Randy who would shart themself with light contact....this MAN took the best that you could dish

in the 80s when rules were not as severe and LBs ate kickers he went over the middle without question

it almost seemed like they were pruposely setting him up perfectly to take the most vicious hit possible

yet like every girl I have ever slept with's period, he was alwasy reliable, and always made me feel at east when he showed up in the huddle

I knew things were gonna be ok


*salutes*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waddle was great - but he was simply the 80s version of Brian Baschnagel. BB invented the fearlessly "go over the middle," get pounded and hold onto the ball way before Waddle was in high school.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter