Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Pot Paury

kickass fundraiser.....though I am a poser parrothead, I don't really know the music, but I know margaritas, and help chair a committee......we hope to get at least 20k for the American Heart Association.....I'M ALL HEART BITCHES













April and myself in our attractive teshurts sweating our asses off before the crowd shows up













Boat Drunks with TC Mitchell












A couple thousand of my friends




Birthday party with some fellow paigndeucers, and friends, or both














The B-Boy himself in his B-boy stance........there was no weed in there, I promise













Illusions Michael.....Tricks are something whores do for cocaine or money













I'm likin the unsteady nightshot feature on my cam, adds effect












no love for the paignparazzi
















Joe can dance, and sing, and drink.......this here is what we call the triple threat ladies and gents















A meeting of the minds.....I swear they use some hybrid freakish ink on those bar stamps.....shit took me 2 days to scrub off, work thought I got a tat......sure, dice














see tina gets nicer as she has a couple more drinks






fin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this blog.

and hello ponytails. she's very pretty. is she a co-worker or something?

9:45 AM  
Blogger paigniac said...

nope, April and I dated for a bit, but decided to be friends....we are way tooo similar

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter