Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Phunk hit town

Got a call from my buddy Shawn aka "The Phunk" the p is in association with his last name. I would not approve of a ph sub for the letter f, just for the record. I'll never add zzzzzzs to any of my words either now matter how cool I think Snoop really is. I think he played a mean trick on all of you for following that lead. But anywho, on with the pics.













Shot of Partron to kick off the evening


My friend Derrick (pictured left) has drawn a comparison to K-Fed.....more on this later














Ran into a couple deucers, they had a head start on me


But I caught up quickly
















chatted up this little minx













and, no....I did not check ID













stopped by halfway through the night for another "break"














Met this young philly at Soma....things got fuzzy....I do not remember her name, or if I gave her my phone number.....I might just HATE this camera afterall.....












afterbar kinda looks like a mess


so whynot armwrestle? HUH?!?!













I think I pulled my shoulder, this idea here, this one is bad












I must have thought it was "prison rules." This might be the gayest photo of me in existance, but I did just buy the camera. I swear I was just setting their hands for the start! Notice the skunkpatch birthmark that caused kids to call me "flash" growing up. Thanks













How many times did I pin you Tim? Yeah, that's right....pwned


Time to walk home













Made a couple phone calls during my trek :)


























and then I found 5 dollars





Saturday got crazier.....update to follow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter