Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I'm sombody's NIGGA!


wurd


In the ever growing experience of my myspace experiment I have discovered a whole world of entertianment....it's vast and I will catch you up on it....but today my newest friend found me!


This is Reggie

and he's my nigga

Here is the message he sent me

"What's up nigga? I saw you listed in this ACC group as a member and shit. So I don't want you think that we know each other but I Hope we can stay in touch cuz I like college sports too. I rep Wazzu Cougs and OU Sooners cuz I went to wsu and graduated and nwo at OU for master's. how's life nigga? I'm so missing college fball..get at me nigga.."

Now I can recite Menace II Society word for word, and have seen The Wu Tang Clan live in concert, but how did Reggie know??!??

First thought was SPAM....but after he added me as friends, I went to his page.....he is legit and now were are legitamately friends now.

He sent me this gem just recently via a bulletin post

"GMAIL is the way to go....

You can only get a GMAIL email account if you are sent an invitation. It's so much better than yahoo, hotmail, aol, etc. Way more storage room and less spam.Send me a current email address if you want a GMAIL.I only have 99 invites left. =)"

Thanks Reggie!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

You're alive!!

9:16 PM  
Blogger CTK said...

Wigga -

Where u at?

Hit me

Tort

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter