Friday, March 10, 2006

NCAA 05-06...."The Year of The White Dude"

Seriously...I am no racist, I am a realist...There is a substantial lack of white talent in the NBA....any kind of decent player that enters is STILL compared to Larry Bird......BUT, this season I present a serious squad

GOTTA START with my man James...the ILLINI'S 1ST 1,000/1,000 man!

Auggie, with his developed jumper, and rebounding sense, WILL get picked in the 1st round....you heard it here first

















Next is the man with the Stache, Mr. Lizard King himself....Adam Morrison...dude has game on every level, he can drive, shoot, rebound, and play above average D....He will be a top 5, possibly top 3 pick for sure
















Next up to bat is a solid 4 year player names Gerry McNamara....Good floor leader and hard nosed player....he has an excellent stroke from deep, and the impressive run he is putting together in this year's Big East Tourney has been unreal
















Not sure it this guy will go pro now or not, BUT Tyler has been a special Freshman for the Heels....a team that lost their top 7 scorers, this dude has help lead them to a top 3 seed and a top 10 ranking...he's got great post presence and big game ability

Ok, this pic sucks, but he's a FRESHMAN, I can't give him toooooo many props just yet :)

















NOW THIS DUDE, he is a cock monkey that I cannot stand, BUT I can't deny what he has done....JJ Reddick has come along and shattered ACC records in scoring and 3 point milestones, AND did his fair share of damage to the NCAA record books

but I can't give him a good pic....that THAT nancylad

















Like I said, it's been since Larry Legend since a white dude was even considered one of the BEST in the NBA (sure I am stretchin a little because some foreign born players have white skin tone) last dude with a shred of hope was John Stockton

I would run this squad of 5 against ANY team of college players you put in front of me this year....and I would win

CHEERS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter