Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Can you smell what rock's is cookin?

Cooled my heels in one spot for once......it helps when 3 buddies are tending to the slab


THIS could ulgy

















Tony is already on a roll

















Free shots don't help......



















.....ok, so they don't HURT, that's for sure


















The only pic I could get my law talkin buddy King (featured right) in.....the Paignparazzi will getcha.....STRIKE FIRST, STRIKE HARD, NO MERCY SIR!

















Cheers Carey, or Karey.....ok, so not THAT good of a buddy, more like one of "those guys".....his last name is butts, or buttz....either way it couldn't have been an easy childhood

















another round A-Y! My last tab was $15,287....tenders got jokes

















Come on Jenny, you love to hate me.....Tony your IN!

















Told ya, paigniac got jokes too!

















This is Brett, Brett used to want to tear my skin off and fashion some sort of blazer out of it to wear for sport.......but now we are friends, and he has a much hotter girlfriend....I did him a favor....he just doesn't like being on THAT side of the bar somuch

















Kristen like HIM, and I think that's kinda sexy






THEN, the infamous walk home......


























I'll spar you the 27 angles my drunk ass took of this tree on my walk home, it's my favorite in all of town.....this is one effin tree.....I'm sorry that A- I can't figure out my timer yet, and B- That it stole that kid in poltergeist


















No shit!




then I got a phone call


got busted by the "pool police"

this was the only pic I was allowed to post

girl on the right for being 5' 8" was quite the swimmer




















fin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter