Monday, May 14, 2007

649,739 times it works EVERY time!

So yes, I folded a royal flush....the creme de la creme of all poker hands....I've never even SEEN one before

No that is not why I folded it....I had no business being in that hand

I'm playing poker with my buddies, not even drinkin'....I brought energy drinks to actually concentrate and try to win some cashish for my upcoming trip.....

Aboot 4 hands into the game I am dealt a queen and 10 of diamonds....not a great hand, but no one raises so I match the blinds for some cheap cards

Flop comes up, 9, K, 5.....the king also happens to be diamonds.

I am on the button there is a raise, and a re-raise.....so at this point I am at LEAST putting someone on kings, cause the 9 and 5 are not diamonds so that avoids any chance for a flush draw as I would possibly have them matched there

I fold, I have no business in the hand anymore, I am not gonna bluff at it with the re-raise

Turn - Jack of diamonds

River - the mother fuckin Ace of diamonds

My balls and heart shook hands


Thus ended my sober card playing for the night....




We ended the evening with a peanut fight and grillin choice cuts of meat at Texas Roadhouse around 4am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter