Saturday, March 25, 2006

Update on Trixie

OK, so this is how it had to go down....There I was, stuck with a cancelled date with a girl that I HAVE met, but not really :/ SERIOUSLY!

So, I HAVE to know,.......I call her back middle of the next week and ask her out for drinks and some appetizer style food. BUT, I HAVE TO PICK HER UP!! See, see what I did there? I made sure to pick her up BECAUSE I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE! This is already a BAD idea, but do I listen?


Let's move on.....so I roll up to her apartment and call up to tell her I am here....seriously, I have never had sooooo many bad thoughts come to my mind.....Do I just BOLT if she is ugly? Should I say I have "problems" if she is ugly? How many people would find out if I said I just shit my pants? These thoughts cruised my head

Then she walked out

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWW

Blackout Ryan is apparently BETTER than Beer Goggle Ryan

Who woulda thunk it


SO..we had a nice time, she was cute, but......had the personality of soggy popcorn......later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter