Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The attack of "that guy"

I have no pics of "that guy", but when I got to meet him, he was taking his picture with the waitress....:boggle....that should never, ever, ever, ever, happen

this is what happened after that




<====here is part of "that guy's heed"




















Anthony and the woman (sara)













she put the lockdown on me talkin to her friend in the peach, but that's ok


So it was on to afterhours













me and melissa....damn I need a new pose, or something!

















sadly, Tina is moving to Portland :(













the crowd picked up and I got too drink=y to take pics

but














name this area hairstylist and I owe you a coke

4 Comments:

Blogger CTK said...

The only C-U hairstylist I remember by name was FUAD. I got a haircut there once but it was hella pricey and ghey.

10:32 AM  
Blogger paigniac said...

that is still the case, but you do NOT win the free Pibb today good sir!

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rod Sickler, bitch, you owe me a coke. This is your #1 News Director. Hook me up.

8:14 PM  
Blogger JayD said...

I have said picture of 'that guy' and the waitress. If you'd like, it can become part of your personal collection.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter