Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A NUMBE ONE SUPASTAH

I fear going to Branson.....not the smell of embalming fluid and a ripe depend



but fear that I will fall under the spell of one





















I fear one note of the masterful bowing will place me under a spell that I will not awaken.

I will wear the suit. I will become the suit.

I have however paid omage to the man, strike that, the diety that is Shoji.

It is my new phrase for instances such as......


......Prepping for date, and realizing that I am out of skintimate shaving gel for my balls

SHOJI TABUCHI!

......Losing in a game of warm gin

SHOJI TABUCHI!

......Tearing my latest Long John Silvers hat

SHOJI TABUCHI!

......Getting shunned by the Meijer greeter that dresses her oxygen tank like a little human

SHOJI TABUCHI!

1 Comments:

Blogger CTK said...

I love the Shoje. He does a bitchin Hank Williams Sr. cover on the live cassette I have.

*marks this post "Quality"*

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter