Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Next rental must be........






















FROM IMDB:


Plot Outline: An 11-year-old boy's amazing ability to break wind leads him first to fame and then to death row, before it helps him to fulfill his ambition of becoming an astronaut


Check out some stills













































Is that fuckin giamati?

I am not longer walking, but RUNNING to the video store.

I'd see this twice in the theater rather than buy another ticket to one more remake.

3 Comments:

Blogger CTK said...

I've already seen the adult version.

8:30 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Sweet wet swiffer, is that Ned Beatty in that last still?!

This is a must-see. Bring it on over--we've got popcorn! :D

8:16 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I am still randomly laughing about this. For some reason, that first still just slays me. Then I read the blurb again and crack up. I just got to thinking now about how funny it would be if the title had been "Thunderbritches" or maybe even "Thunderdrawers."

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter