Thursday, June 29, 2006

Football Update

Only got a couple catches....Pierre Thomas was our QB which was pretty awesome, but with our team being split with girls, they got most of the offensive action.

I played 90 percent of the time on D....I had to cover McPhearson and Hudson....um OK




















This is me and Brit Miller....one of the most down to earth and fun guys I met all day....solid cat, reminds me of a lot of people I would normaly hang out with. This according to him is the pose to make your muscles "pop".....didn't seem to work for me so good. Dude is gonna crack some skulls next year. Yet I saw him singing Ace of Base and reading a story book to children. CLICK CLACK!


















Here I am with the brothers Mendenhall....Walter on the LEft, and Rashard on the right. About 9 years younger and it would take me a good 10 more years to get my pipes to this level. Fun guys, and similar tastes in music....we had a lot to talk about, and they will be ripping through lines in the Big Ten shortly.....Things are looking up in Illiniland for football for sure.


The whole cast was out there though, Juice, Lehman, Brasic, the aformentioned Pierre, Dmac, and Pierre, the guy I talked to the most personally was EB Halsley.....he is a class act

we ended up raising over 10k in cash and merchandise for the Cunningham Childrens Home, and after 13 hours of working and one very red neck, OUCH.....it was all in all a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter