Monday, July 17, 2006

Skeetfest

Another Streetfest decended upon the hamlet of Champaign

this one featured Candy Foster, and the Shades of Blue

I was there to get blind and invisible















My buddy live right above esquire so we had a nice perch.....we made the last minute decision to not throw beads
















Decided to join the masses and support the paign economy rather than drink upstairs and just enjoy the music.....prolly a good 3000 in attendance though....lots of gazelles about















Like this one....danced with this dame in the black dress for a bit


One thing I noticed about a digital camera is that it's hard to get pictures of girls you just met......I can understand this cause it comes off creepy......but there has to be a way around this......I am still a cam rookie.....I will report back on this
















The band did their thing, got people movin, and with the insane heat, things got caliente out there in the crowd




Can I get a moment of silence


For This

















small chronic break



Thank you






off to the bars!


















Ran into my "plan B" girl....you know the one you make the pact with to get married by X age if we never find anyone....as I round up on 30 I better check and see what age that was???? I still got a lot of bullets in the chamber















Ran into these troublemakers.....I dated them, and they didn't know each other, now they are friends.....

paigniac: uniting townies since 2006


Although I have a suspicion they try to bag on me when I am not around




















I have no clue who this is. This is afterbar. This is when the little paigniac starts to get foggy. I do remember convincing her to put on the helmet. I hope just for the picture, or else I missed out on some platinum comedy



Then I woke up in Mahomet

















My friend Jamie gave me a ride home, and I drank 192483948 ounces of water in the longest 15 minute ride of my life


she prolly will hate that picture. My skills need sharpening


Weekend in the books on paigncam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter