Monday, August 14, 2006

Oh glorious day

I can free up an hour and a half on my DVR, and retire my old worn out VHS copy of

















I first saw this movie in 98....One of my best friend's uncle is a pretty famous movie critic in New York, and he sends "care packages" of random movies that he didn't go to the theater to see, but still needs to review....I got a hold of this gem, and never let go.


I live in a world where Air Bud 2* can hit DVD, but this piece of comedy genius can't get pressed????? Seriously how much does it cost to make a DVD anymore, they are on fuckin endcaps at Deals!



(all apologies to Air Bud 2, I have not seen it, but I doubt it can compare with Most Vertical Primate)


You can find Safe Men in your local Best Buy tomorrow, so you can understand me when I say such things as



Where would I be finding fresh jams?

I tried to stick my tongue in her mouth, and she punched me in the penis

So there I am drownin those fuckers in the cocktail saaaauuce

She gave me a thumbs up in aprreciation of the pants

I'm Hamlish

Sweet Deinse Schniiiidher!

Yes, I chafe, I am SICK from chafing, I have a fake ass over my ass

and when I refer to you as Tuff Turf, or a Lazy little BABOON!
























Obviously Giamati as Veal Chop is a truely golden performance, but many other take turns stealing this show, from Zahn, Michael Lerner, Fierstein, Ruffalo and Josh Pais......please feel free to discuss

Oh, you want a plot summary....negative, if you do not like this movie, you never have to listen to another reccomendation of mine again....


At least rent it

I am gonna look like an idiot getting a slow gin fizz by myself

2 Comments:

Blogger CTK said...

I'm gonna look like a FUCKING ASSHOLE if I order a sloe gin fizz by myself.

I owe you a sloe gin fizz for recommending this gem to me

PS - what does MC Victor charge per appearance?

9:48 PM  
Blogger paigniac said...

f you had to deal with, like, half the shit I've been through this past year, you would strap on one of these fuckers. Just like me, you'd strap it on

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter