Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Another football hero of the days of YORE!

the manimal known as

Tom RATHMAN


















Before I knew what a Fullback was, or why he was on the field, I knew the force at was Tom Rathman

All of you geezers that saw the days of powerbacks can go talk about that over some discounted coffee

This dude crushed humans, and cleared the way for the likes of mr. highknees himself, Roger Craig...I submit to this date he wouldn't have been half as successful without "the Rath"....ok, their line was pretty good, but I digress

In that style of offense, Joey Montana dumped to this freight train at any time he needed that extra push, that guarenteed 3rd down conversion

There was no stopping him....sure you Dallas fanboys will come at me with the moose, but Rathman would rip the moose in half and cook eggs with his marrow for a pregame guffaw...then grab Brad Muster to pick his teeth














seriously step in front of that.....my favorite 49er and fullback of all time

*salutes*

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOOOSE!!

11:43 AM  
Blogger paigniac said...

COWARD! SHOW YOURSELF! I bet your liked Aikman's DSLs as well :P

8:42 PM  
Blogger CTK said...

Matt Suhey's farts are more powerful than Rathman.

11:48 AM  
Blogger CTK said...

Matt Suhey's farts are more powerful than Tom Rathman.

11:51 AM  
Blogger paigniac said...

I Knew this would happen, I liked Matt just fine, except I was a youngin and really remember Walter obviously, he stole the thunder and Matt never got the cred.....when I wathced the 49ers, Tom was a man beast, and I barely noticed Roger

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter