Thursday, August 24, 2006

Before Texan drops the dime on me

Yes, YES....I did get a myspace account

*lays down on marble alter*

I shall take my lashings now





Even though most of my actions are Willy Nilly (yes i just enjoy saying that) but this one was planned my friends and enemies

So I roll to teh bar the other night, I order my second drink so I am still coherant but randy as always and these 2 dames srike up a convo with yours truely.....they are both sweet and equally attentive....so there lies the dilemma, how do I ask for a number....what if I pick the WRONG one, maybe one is wingwoman, and I chose her, then I killed any chance with the other

fuckbeans

So through the convo they mention myspace...I tell them I don't get it, it's confusing to a caveman like me, blah, blah.....and they rave on and on about it

*DING*

I create an account, add them as friends and see which one is friendier!

done and done

come to find out, I dated one of their freinds and I am foiled....curses


so like any other straight male that has put in the effort to make this thing happen, I hit the browse key....might as well see if there are any other single females on here since it is an untapped resource, and there she was

A girl I am totally crushin on, but acted a fool in front of one night at the bar......surprise, surprise drink-y paigniac flirted with her and her boyfriend came by.....I ripped him to shreds and told her that he was a fuckin geek, and drop him......yes, I know....effin terrible, catch bees with honey....not one of my finer moments

I have seen her twice since, and drummed up SOME salvation of small talk.....but I need Huck to finish this fence

so there she is on effin myspace! She accepted my friend request....I might be back in the game



so HA Texan! No gloating. I admit it, I am a myspacer, and well, proud isn't the word.....where was I goin with this?

damn

but if it works out with this dame it will be embarrassment well worth it's while....I make a fool out of myself nightly for less

I did have a slight error in name choice

Mr. Wang Goldstein Esq.

I figured SOME Caddyshack buff MIGHT be able to decipher it.....but instead most people think I am bragging about my paignis....oops

I just dug Al's compadre

HEY WANG, don't tell em you're Jewish!





I'll never get married



OH, and I almost forgot, I got Err, Tobias Funke, and Cobra Commander as my friends....so life isn't all that bad

4 Comments:

Blogger Señor Texan said...

Blahahahaha!

Good luck to ya. It'll be a nice story to tell your grankids you knocked their grandmother's boyfriend the F*&# out the night you met her, then stalked her through an interent site until she caved due to your seditives...er seductive ways.

11:14 PM  
Blogger paigniac said...

It does have a nice Thanksgiving story ring to it

check out the post I left you hotpants...don't make me tell senora about that winter we were hearding sheep

11:36 PM  
Blogger Señor Texan said...

yeah, that bear.....it's not going anywhere.

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I once told a woman I coined the phrase 'Pardon my French.'"

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter