Thursday, August 24, 2006

So your humble narrator was called upon for a mission

TO ROCK THE FACES OFF THE TOWNFOLK OF RANTOUL!!!!!!


My arrival in Rantucky is secret, but I always leave a stamp



















Faces ROCKED, once I requested Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry, the rantuckians don't know what hit then!



















This litte hesh^^^^ had to CHECK to see if his face was attached


















One of these phillies gave me their number, I won't say which one, but you might still be able to find it in the parking lot if you are really curious.


THEN

THE

TABLES

TURNED























OH SNAP....I choose C....there has to be a C on this exam!!!



















she said she just wanted to by me a shot cause she "liked my face"......i didn't know it came with a side of McGriddles!



















Then "Don't Cry" by GnR started up, and maybe it was that infamous Rantoul dust, or maybe too many well rum specials....but I was weak, and beaten....Kudos to you tommy twotoneshirt

*tear*

it's beautiful



Next time I take no prisoners!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger SeƱor Texan said...

Fess up, man

you were cursin' your No Pride ass the morning after....weren't you.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter