Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Its rings no more

CAMERA PHONE!














The ex making out with a chick, she was a real trooper















Kissing other chicks, PLUS....dressing up my dog, MINUS















another Illini game at the United Center














Got the whole crew topless at teh campfire, due to my amazing abilities at catch phrase...why didn't I have a REAL camera then....DAMMIT!

I literally put my nuts on the line for that one, and it was a chilllllly night














Summer in Nantucket, with the role of Hoops McCann played by yours truely, and Cassandra played by a russian exchange student working at the local seafood shop......*swoon*


















right out in front of Ackbar's condo....I don't remember taking this pic, but it was a nice phone wallpaper for a good stint




for some reason this site is limiting my pics uploads......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter