Thursday, September 07, 2006

Where have I been???

not to go into the dog debacle, let's just take a quick trip down pic memory lane


my life has been filled with























wooden indians

















this train is kinda awesome



















I roll this so hard

















then i'd school hippies under my spell of homeade veggie quesuhdilluhs, I'd trade them for carrots and peyote















here is me mid-dose

















there were many dumb broads

















girls that LITERALLY can't hold their booze.......that deserve a shot to the anus



















boogie hears a hoo

















friendly barkeeps......lady where's my spy camera


















took this cutie to afterhours cause of her sexy "love sneeze" guards

















got the "cool as ice" special at Cost Cutters

















met mordecai brown

















there was another skeetfest


















Joe harnessed his powers to PWN raves with his light control


















soul brother number 1 came in town, aka squanto, aka chops, aka camo

















got my NYC buddy to once again remember, and then shortly evny paignlife

















I fuckin LOVE when my friends become cops

















got the airband back together



















heard some crazy tijuana sex stories, and no Dan was not telling them


















reconnected with local law enforcement

















danced with the amazing happiest tailgate baby!

















celebrated an ILLINI victory!!!



















met the EIDouche contingant




Oh



and I had a couple glasses of milk


















fin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter