Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Guess What???

More cam pics, but since you are probably reading this in reverse, this makes no fuckin sense

work with me people, my laptop is broken, so I can only update at work

















mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tailgate season
















garage daze, this is a serious, there was a helmet, a wig, copius booze, a noody bar involved, and rock and roll.....one of many nights I should have died....















Do I need a caption for this?!?! Greatest night in Minneapolis EVER!
















I forgot bikes, bikes were involved as well
















creeper in line with me after the Cubs/Cards game
















Bought this dude a shot and a beer at esquire in appreciation of the shirt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter