Wednesday, September 13, 2006

So, you see my phone broke and......

.........is this some sort of work regualation.......I know I suck at the internet, but this is getting out of hand


















prizes awarded after the great office clean of 05.....Backyard baseball 2001! My old Jock! Dreamy autograph pic of Ronn Moss!
















some pre-clean shots...I think I could have held out till 06















One of my office's prized possessions, needless to say that "working lunch" I never returned from, LOOK AT THOSE RITAS!!!!















RIP snuggles :(















this camel tried to EAT MY FACE OFF....my nose must look treat-y
















Fire by my buddy's house in savoy...I LOLed when all the neighbors came running out all deshevled....."THAT BETTER NOT BE WAL-MART" I ran with a quickness to capture thier sad, crying faces.....but got this instead....I got yelled at for being WAY over the police line

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter