Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hey, I'm getting a new phone!!



just pretend its the backwards ep of seinfeld, this will all make sense later
















OH, there were swords involved as well, yep, swords
















it's a cig, but I pretend in this pic, Nate is demonstrating self milking















bow and arrows, yes, they came into play....THAT'S why we got out the helmet















this was gonna be a deuce pole, which shirt should I buy at my live broadcast...this one???

or

















stupid amber not checkin her phone!!

The obvious answer is the blond with the other caption....but since that was not an option, I was leaving it up to my deuce bretheren







like I said before, my laptop is dusted due to keyboard problems, due to recent vet bills, who knows when I'll get it fixed....I'll try to update when I can


fin

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring me your laptop you poo' mofo. All you'll pay for is the keyboard. (They're usually about $50)

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HTML Counter
Free Web Counter